Tuesday, April 5, 2011

10 Facts About ME



  
2008- This is my 1st  pictorial.
A friend of mine invited me to watch  her photo shoot for a-line dress
and its going to happenthe photographer asked me if I can join with them. 
I feel Im a true model here so Im proud of myself ^_^


  1. I am 26 years old 
  2. I live with my son and my partner in life.
  3.  I love listening music very much. I currently listening Bliss by Alice Peacock feat. John Mayer. I was listening to this song a million times *_*
  4.  I love to eat pasta, pizza, salad, vegetable, ice cream, chocolate and Caldereta.
  5.  I love to sing and dancing.
  6.  I love watching movies especially on weekend
  7. I am fashionista, I love clothes, and accessories  *_*.  
  8.  I'm a sweet girl and thoughtful,  hopelessly romantic. i love to surprise my love ones.
  9. I love challenges and i never quit. I love to read blogs and follow them when I get inspired.
  10. I really want to be a professional photographer and Professional MUA.

1 comment: